Marriages are made in heaven and celebrated on Earth. There are many ways to celebrate marriage where it can be as simple as signing some papers and as grand as the wedding of a prince and a princess. Arya Samaj Mandir in Udaipur is one such place to celebrate your wedding in the way you want. We help you to make it legitimate by getting it registered and handing over authentic marriage certificates to both of you as well as we make it grand for you.
In a place like India, wedding is a very colourful and spirited celebration. It is performed along with the vedic chants and a series of rituals which have deep rooted meaning in Indian culture. We arrange all the necessary things for you such as –
2. Pandit Ji
5. Provisions to perform Yagya etc.
You can customize your wedding according to your wishes and dreams at Arya Samaj Mandir in Udaipur because the very special day of your life should be prepared well in advance. The new beginning of your life is made grand and memorable.
Requirements for Arya Samaj Mandir in Udaipur –
1. Four copies of coloured passport size photograph of both.
2. Date of birth proof along with that the groom should not be less than 21 years and the bride should not be less than 18 years.
3. Address proof and in case, any of the bride or groom are foreign citizen, he/she needs to present the proof of his/her marital status.
4. Divorce certificate in case, any of the bride or groom is divorcee or divorce.
5. Death certificate in case, any of the bride or groom is widow or widower.
6. At least two standing witnesses, one from each side.
You can contact Arya Samaj Mandir in Udaipur management for any queries. You can book your wedding through a call or by visiting the Arya Samaj Mandir in Udaipur personally.