03 Oct Easy and Simple Customs and Rituals of Arya Samaj
Arya Samaj is a widely practiced form in today’s times and a lot of people follow the Vedic rituals as their daily way of living life. Founded by Swami Dayanand Saraswati in the 19th century, the primary task of Arya Samaj is to reform Hindu-Dharma. Arya Samaj believes in eradicating Ignorance, Indigence or Poverty and Injustice from the society and is not a religion or a new sect in Hindu religion. All Arya Samaj Mandir follow the same rules, whether it’s the Arya Samaj Mandir in Janakpuri or Arya Samaj Mandir in Preet Vihar.
Some principles of Arya Samaj:
- God is the original source of all that is true knowledge and all that is known by physical sciences.
- All persons ought to dedicate themselves necessarily for the social good and the well being of all, subordinating their personal interest, while the individual is free to enjoy the freedom of action for the individual well being.
- God is existent, Conscious, Formless, Almighty, the support of All, the Lord or all and Controller of All from within. It alone must be worshipped.
- All persons should always be ready to accept the truth and renounce the untruth.
- The Vedas are the books of all true knowledge. All Aryas have to read them, practice them and to recite them to others with full knowledge.
- Your dealings with all should be regulated by love and do justice in accordance with the dictates of dharma (righteousness).
- Avidyaa (illusion and ignorance) is to be dispelled, and Vidyaa (realization and acquisition of knowledge) should be promoted.
- All acts ought to be performed in conformity with Dharma (Righteousness and Duty) i.e. after due consideration of the truth and the untruth.
- The primary object of the Arya Samaj is to do good to the whole world i.e. to promote the physical, spiritual and social progress of all humans.
- None should remain satisfied with one’s own elevation only, but should incessantly strive for the social upliftment of all, realize one’s own elevation in the elevation of others.
Arya Samaj marriage:
Arya Samaj was built on strong beliefs and with a view to promoting social welfare. This is particularly true for changing the mindset of people and encouraging freedom in decision making. It also happens that at times even the family members of the couple do not give support for love marriages. It does not promote discrimination of any kind in the society and believes in equality.
Arya Samaj Marriage is solemnized in just one hour and is not a time-consuming process. The only thing is you need to take all the documents or things required at a time. The wedding is conducted according to Arya Marriage rituals and fire and the other elements are the only witnesses to the ceremony.
One must have to fill all the formalities as well as book the mandir in advance while looking at getting married according to Arya Samaj rituals in Arya samaj mandir in Preet Vihar. A date is given a date for your marriage in advance after the successful registration or submission. Go to the mandir at the desired date, there is always someone in charge of all these things. After solemnization of marriage, there’s a marriage certificate given which makes you legal husband and wife.
What one needs to submit in Arya samaj mandir in Preet vihar for the marriage to be performed:
- The couples are asked to submit Magistrate or SDM and Notary attested affidavit with a registry number.
- Proof of residence (Ration Card / Driving License/ Voter Card / Passport / Lease Deed / Rent Deed/ Bank Passbook ) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- Passport Size Photographs – seven each of Marrying Persons.
- Two Witnesses With I. D. (Residence) Proof – Voter I Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed.
Arya Samaj marriage is a highly preferred option these days favored by all class of individuals in India and different parts of the world. An Arya Samaj Marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir in Janakpuri is carried out as per the Arya Marriage registration.
Why You Choose Us for your Marriage?
- Marriage with full Hindu Rituals & Sanskar
- Free Legal / Social Advise for everyone
- Valid Arya Samaj Marriage Certificate
- Same Day Marriage & Marriage Certificate
- Fast and Prompt services
- Lowest charges & no Hidden cost involved
- 100% Satisfaction & Money Back Guarantee