Established in 1875, Arya Samaj was established by Swami Dayanand Saraswati. The entire institution has faith in one god and follows Hindu rituals to the core. It has complete confidence in three outer presence of God, soul, and nature which are categorical in every other way.
Arya Samaj foundation relies on four Vedas and their philosophy. They don’t rely on any verbal source for validity as they are undeniable in themselves. It doesn’t accept and decries idolism, ancestral worship, the caste system, and other society evils on the ground that all these are against Vedic ethics.
At the Arya Samaj Mandir in Jodhpur, Arya Samaj Mandir in Barmer, Arya Samaj Mandir in Baran, Arya Samaj mandir in Dausa, Arya Samaj Mandir in Pratapgarh and at all our venues in Rajasthan, we solemnize each and every wedding with all customs and ceremonies to join the two souls in the blessed obligation of marriage forever. Our marriage systems are basic and altogether in light of Vedic ceremonies that have been composed in our Vedas. The wedding function at our setting is proper to hold different sorts of relational unions like love marriage, arranged marriage, court marriage, between different castes and religions. We are totally associated with the service from its beginning till culmination and with all the lawful necessities or declarations required in the entire marital process. Our ceremonies are simply Vedic based where the chants are spelled amid the marriage is an absolute commitment and gift to the couple.
Marriage is a consecrated security that ties two individuals and their families forever. It is an old conviction that matches are made in paradise and we at Arya Samaj put stock in this favored union dispossessed of a specific religion or station and support the bonding at Arya Samaj Mandir, where the wedding function is performed with all the hallowed Hindu customs and rituals.
On the off chance that you are an inhabitant of Rajasthan and searching for a sensible location for marriage, Arya Samaj Mandir in Udaipur or Arya Samaj Mandir in Bikaner or Arya Samaj Mandir in Ganganagar or Arya Samaj Mandir in Jaisalmer and other locations is an ideal option. Arya Samaj marriage at the Arya Samaj Mandir in Dhaulpur or Arya Samaj Mandir in Chittaurgarh etc. have been occurring for quite a while much to the delight of individuals of a wide range of religion and groups. Arya Samaj takes after a ritual of ‘sanskara’ with various serenades and mantras that are taken after at each progression in the service. Under our Vedic custom, we tie the couple in this heavenly obligation of marriage.
Arya Samaj Mandir has faith in the festivity of the convention with effortlessness and without a presenting lot of luxurious show during the wedding. Our administrations stretch out to each sort of function whether it is a between standing, between religion, court or love marriage.
WHY ARYA SAMAJ MARRIAGE IS GAINING POPULARITY?
- People who are in a hurry of going abroad or need marriage proof for their VISA approvals on a short notice can get their marriage solemnized at Arya Samaj Mandir.
- The marriage ceremony is of shorter duration with a simplified Vedic Ritual.
- Whether you are at Arya Samaj Mandir in Dungarpur or at Arya Samaj Mandir in Sawai Madhopur, we at Arya Samaj do not believe in many extravagant ceremonies that are in trend these days. Thus, all the ceremonies are performed within reasonable budget under complete sanctity of Hindu Rituals
- Every religion is welcome to undergo their marriage ceremony.
- All our marriages are legalized and under the supervision of legal experts.
OUR RENOWNED SERVICES:
Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage: It is appropriate for the general population of all groups and religions like Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Jain having equal rights in concluding marriage, Arya Samaj Mandir at Nagaur, Arya Samaj Mandir in Sikar, Arya Samaj Mandir in Ajmer or Arya Samaj Mandir in Bharatpur etc. attempt the wedding function effectively. Our sole conviction lies in the virtue and dedication that is required for such a bond.
Court Marriage and Marriage Registration: A court or enlisted marriage, does not require any rituals or ceremonies in a customary function. The Arya Samaj Mandir in Bhilwara, Arya Samaj Mandir in Jhunjhunun, Arya Samaj Mandir, and various cities in Rajasthan executes marriage according to the lawful method in a law court under Hindu Marriage Act 1955. We finish every one of the customs of the demonstration inside a solitary day under the supervision of our law experts for your legalized marriage.
Inter-caste & Inter-religion Marriage: As per the trending marriage types in these modern times, numerous families and couples have acknowledged and request the marriage regardless of their caste or religion difference. We at Arya Samaj Mandir in Churu, Arya Samaj Mandir in Pali, Arya Samaj Mandir in Kota, Arya Samaj Mandir Jalor etc. undertake inter-caste and inter-religion marriages successfully making the marriage a substantial one in all sense.
Love Marriage: Love unions are the most slanting and elegant relational unions in the present society. Couples in adoration are exceptionally enthusiastic about experiencing such a marriage without any impeding society tenets or custom. Like the Arya Samaj Mandir in Banswara, Arya Samaj Mandir in Hanumangarh, Arya Samaj Mandir in Karauli, Arya Samaj Mandir in Tonk etc. can play out the custom for affection towards love marriages and that too under total legitimacy.
The Required Documents:
All our venues whether the Arya Samaj Mandir in Jhalawar, Arya Samaj Mandir in Sirohi, Arya Samaj Mandir in Bundi, Arya Samaj Mandir in Rajsamand and others follow the solitary rule of document requirement and verification which are as follows:
- A requirement of verification ID (Voter Card/Passport/Ration Card/Driving License/Bank Passbook/Lease Deed/Rent Deed) that will serve as an address proof
- A passport size photo of both the parties.
- For a divorced person, he/she has to provide the Certified Copy of Decree of Divorce.
- For a widow/widower at that point, Death reports of the deceased spouse should be provided at the time of the ceremony.
- 2 witnesses are required who ought to bring along their passport sized photographs along with their age and address proof as well.
- The parties need to provide documents for age proof like the X class certificate/passport/ Driving License etc.