When you have decided to enter the holy matrimonial bond with your life-partner, then you are welcome to perform your ceremony at Arya Samaj Mandir Sonipat. With the age -old belief that matches are made in heaven Arya Samaj undertakes the task of performing the wedding rites and rituals with utmost devotion with no partiality towards a particular community, religion or caste. The marriage ceremony at Arya Samaj is completed with all Hindu ritual and rites.
Arya Samaj Mandir believes in celebration of the wedding ceremony with simplicity and thus we offer our services in performing love, arranged, court, inter-caste or inter-religion marriages.
Our Marriage Ceremony
Arya Samaj undertakes the Hindu marriage ceremony with rite known as ‘sanskara’ that has been taken from Sanskrit. The wedding is concluded with this beautiful and spirited chanting by the priest, providing blessings the couple in this ancient language. The ceremony takes place around the sacred fire, created from ghee and woollen wicks bearing the fire god as the witness.
What kind of marriages we undertake?
- Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage: This marriage ceremony stands appropriate for the people belonging to Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists and Jain Community. We believe in the sanctity of the bond devoid of any particular religion who wants to be wed at our site.
- Court Marriage & Marriage Registration: Performed under Hindu Marriage Act 1955, the court marriage at Arya Samaj does not require any rites or rituals. All the formalities of the act are completed within a single day with the help and supervision of our legal experts with a legal certificate proving your marriage at the end of the ceremony.
- Inter-caste & Inter-religion Marriage: Many people today are favouring inter-caste and inter-religion and are eager to perform with complete devotion to justify their bond. Arya Samaj is liable to perform such marriages supporting the thoughts and feelings of today’s youth.
- Love Marriage: Being the trending marriages in today’s date, love marriages are on the rise and couples who want to undergo the wedding ceremony are welcome at Arya Samaj where their sacred bond will be celebrated with purity and legality.
What documents are required?
- The party getting married requires an age-proof, address proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed)
- A passport size photograph of the party is required.
- If any party is a divorcee, then Certified Copy of Decree of Divorce should be presented by him.
- If any party is a widow/widower then, Death documents should be provided at the time of performing marriage.
- 2 witnesses are required who should bring along their passport size photos and their age and address proof as well.
Why should you choose our services?
- Easy, Simple and Valid: Ours is a very simple marriage ceremony performed under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955. It is well completed within 2-3 hours of beginning.
- Hindu marriage customs: We completely follow the Vedic rituals under Hindu customs.
- No caste system is followed: No caste system is followed in our premises. Every religion is welcome to undergo their marriage.
- Cost to suit your budget: We do not believe in much extravaganza and perform the ceremony within simple and cost-effective budgets.