Following the principles of Vedas, Arya Samaj Mandir in West Delhi that includes Arya Samaj Mandir in Kirti Nagar and Arya Samaj Mandir in Patel Nagar perform each and every marriage ceremony in complete accordance to our devoted rituals and chasten your marriage vows under the witness of God and your friends and family to join you marital relations for life. Arya Samaj Mandir marriages are performed in light of Vedas. Vedic mantras and serenades are presented, and are additionally converted into basic dialect with the goal that both the bride and groom can comprehend the importance and hugeness of marriage. Marriages performed in Arya Samaj Mandir are exceptionally straightforward and gets solemnized within 2-3 hours. With our Arya Samaj Mandir in Tilak Nagar or Arya Samaj Mandir in Janakpuri, we have a vast network of Arya Samaj Mandir in all over West Delhi.
Meet our Range of Services:
- Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage: The Arya Samaj Mandir takes after a total Hindu custom finished with Vedic serenades in a straightforward and holy service.
- Court Marriage and Marriage Registration: The Arya Samaj Mandir in Uttam Nagar or other locations like Arya Samaj Mandir in Moti Nagar and Arya Samaj Mandir in Vikas Puri performs the legitimate marital ceremony exemplifying a law court and takes after Hindu Marriage Act 1955 giving your marriage a total legitimacy. Only one day is required to finish the ceremony under the direction of our law specialists who will coordinate in leading the whole service proficiently.
- Inter-caste and Inter-Religion Marriage: Marriage unions between different castes and between religions are undertaken by us. These sorts of relational unions are on the ascent and are trending marriages of modern times and we join the souls completely under ritualized function and endowments.
- Love Marriage: These present day times have seen many changes in the general public and one of them is the love marriage. Individuals pick their life partners with whom they need to spend their lives with. Arya Samaj Mandir in Punjabi Bagh and other various locations like Arya Samaj Mandir in Paschim Vihar and Arya Samaj Mandir in Raja garden attempts love relational unions too and play out a legitimate wedding function for the couples.
What all benefits are there in our services?
Arya Samaj Mandir marriage is decidedly one of the most favored Marriage Venues chosen by many couples and families to have a reputed marriage ceremony.
- Simple and straightforward conventions and traditions: Following the Hindu Marriage Act 1955, the rituals followed in Arya Samaj Mandir are totally lawful with an auspicious conveyance of marriage authentication around the same time of marriage that takes a minimum of time.
- Hindu marriage traditions: Arya Samaj Mandir takes after the unadulterated Vedic customs in playing out the marriage convention with a minimal necessity of few witnesses from both gathering.
- All castes are equal: We do not have faith in the division of human race in light of his station and religion. Everybody is invited to get hitched under our foundation.
- Budget Friendly: We have confidence in the gravity of the conjugal bond and thus no isolation is made for any rank or class. A negligible measure of stylized cost is required to experience the whole custom.
Who all can Participate in the Marriage Ceremony?
Arya Samaj is open to all castes and creed. A person from any religion says Hindu, Sikh, Jain or Buddhism can undertake marital vows under our wing.
A couple belonging to a different religion or different communities can also perform Arya Samaj Marriage with full solemnity.
What are the Prerequisites for Participating in Arya Samaj Marriage?
Be it an Arya Samaj Mandir in Uttam Nagar or Arya Samaj Mandir in Punjabi Bagh or at any other locations in West Delhi, Arya Samaj Mandir has some pre-defined rules that every couple has to follow in order to solemnize their marriage at our locations.
- Both the parties should be strictly adhering to monogamy at the time of marriage
- The bridegroom should be at least 21 years of age and bride of 18 years.
- If one of the party is widow/widower, he/she should provide the proof of the death of their respective spouse.
- If one of the party is divorcee, he/she should provide the proof of their divorce.
With its foundation on 7th April, 1875 by Swami DayanandSaraswati, Arya Samaj has devotedly worked towards the betterment and development of healthy and peaceful society.Heeding our aim “KrinvantoVishwamAryam” as said in RigVeda that says Make all men Arya, we work towards building a cultured society.